Accessibility for Individuals with Disabilities
EHP is committed to making the content of this website accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (29 U.S.C. 794d), as amended in 1998. Under Section 508, all federal agencies must provide employees and members of the public with disabilities with equal access to electronic and information technology, comparable to the access available to those who do not have disabilities, unless to do so would impose an undue burden on the agency.
The Section 508 standards are the technical requirements and criteria that are used to measure compliance with this law. More information on Section 508 and the technical standards can be found at http://www.section508.gov. If you need help accessing a PDF document, Adobe® offers conversion tools at its Accessibly Resource Center. For help with Microsoft® products, visit the Accessibility in Microsoft Products page.
All EHP content published on this site is available in at least one 508-compliant form (for instance, the HTML version of an article will be 508-compliant although the PDF version may not be). If you are unable to locate a 508-compliant version of the content you want on our site, please contact us using the form below.
CEHN April 2014 Article of the Month
“Behavioral Sexual Dimorphism in School-Age Children and Early Developmental Exposure to Dioxins and PCBs: A Follow-Up Study of the Duisburg Cohort” [Winneke G, et al. Environ Health Perspect; DOI:10.1289/ehp.1306533] has been selected by the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN) for its April 2014 Article of the Month summary. These summaries discuss the potential policy implications of current children’s environmental health research.
Sign Up to Receive E-mail Alerts
Recent Advance Publications
- Acrolein-Exposed Normal Human Lung Fibroblasts in Vitro: Cellular Senescence, Enhanced Telomere Erosion, and Degradation of Werner’s Syndrome Protein
- Repeated Nitrogen Dioxide Exposures and Eosinophilic Airway Inflammation in Asthmatics: A Randomized Crossover Study
- Environmental Public Health Dimensions of Shale and Tight Gas Development
- A Framework for the Next Generation of Risk Science
- Maternal Exposure to Criteria Air Pollutants and Congenital Heart Defects in Offspring: Results from the National Birth Defects Prevention Study
- CpG Sites Associated with Cigarette Smoking: Analysis of Epigenome-Wide Data from the Sister Study
- Outdoor Formaldehyde and NO2 Exposures and Markers of Genotoxicity in Children Living Near Chipboard Industries
- Trending EHP news this week: To label or not to label: California prepares to vote on genetically engineered foods http://t.co/tdQp31HEHb
- Trending EHP research this week: Environmental public health dimensions of shale and tight gas development http://t.co/2GC9Pkp9rp
- AdvPubl: Effects of acrolein on cellular senescence in vitro http://t.co/FHoWzqRfac
- AdvPubl: Repeated NO2 exposures and eosinophilic airway inflammation in asthmatics http://t.co/JUqGMlRetT
- EHPNoonNews: Bloomberg—Radioactive waste from drilling http://t.co/qAYY1x74QF EHP News lookback http://t.co/tbZSq2nty4