Join some of environmental health science’s foremost researchers as they discuss the motivation and vision behind their research as well as the implications for human health—all direct from the source.
The full archive of The Researcher’s Perspective podcast series is available from iTunes.
Views and opinions expressed in these podcasts are those of the interview subjects and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or policies of EHP or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
Sign Up to Receive E-mail Alerts
Recent Advance Publications
- Ambient Air Pollution and Depressive Symptoms in Older Adults: Results from the MOBILIZE Boston Study
- The Human Early-Life Exposome (HELIX): Project Rationale and Design
- Epigenetic Influences on Associations between Air Pollutants and Lung Function in Elderly Men: The Normative Aging Study
- Associations between Traffic Noise, Particulate Air Pollution, Hypertension, and Isolated Systolic Hypertension in Adults: The KORA Study
- Estimating the Health Effects of Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Strategies: Addressing Parametric, Model, and Valuation Challenges
- Environmental Burden of Disease in Europe: Assessing Nine Risk Factors in Six Countries
- Non-Renal Effects and the Risk Assessment of Environmental Cadmium Exposure
- EHPNoonNews: ArmyTimes—Researchers link Iraq dust with lung damage like that seen in vets http://t.co/2FRSs7v4yF
- EHPNoonNews: CNN—China to fight pollution with drones http://t.co/3aDpvQWkIv
- EHPNoonNews: LansingStateJournal—New 'super' lice creeping up in U.S. http://t.co/0EvrX49J9x
- EHPNoonNews: Bloomberg—Tokyo radiation less than Paris's three years after meltdown http://t.co/MpbgrRnUjj
- Trending EHP news this week: Chemicals in feminine hygiene products, personal lubricants http://t.co/RKLD6E7IKv