Join some of environmental health science’s foremost researchers as they discuss the motivation and vision behind their research as well as the implications for human health—all direct from the source.
The full archive of The Researcher’s Perspective podcast series is available from iTunes.
Views and opinions expressed in these podcasts are those of the interview subjects and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions, or policies of EHP or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
Recent Advance Publications
- Blood Lead Level and Measured Glomerular Filtration Rate in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Traffic-Related Air Pollution Exposure in the First Year of Life and Behavioral Scores at Seven Years of Age
- Recruitment of Normal Stem Cells to an Oncogenic Phenotype by Noncontiguous Carcinogen-Transformed Epithelia Depends on the Transforming Carcinogen
- Associations between Fine and Coarse Particles and Mortality in Mediterranean Cities: Results from the MED-PARTICLES Project
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, and Obesity in Relation to Serum Dioxin Concentrations: The Seveso Women’s Health Study
- The Racial/Ethnic Distribution of Heat Risk-Related Land Cover in Relation to Residential Segregation
- Roxarsone, Inorganic Arsenic, and Other Arsenic Species in Chicken: A U.S.-Based Market Basket Sample