Have a Question about EHP?
Hugh A. Tilson, PhD
Jane C. Schroeder, MPH, DVM, PhD
Questions about the News section:
Susan M. Booker
Questions about the Perspectives and Research sections, including manuscript submission:
Rita B. Hanson
Questions about the EHP International Program:
International Program Manager
General questions about EHP: email@example.com
Questions about this website (reporting broken links, downloading PDFs, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
EHP is a publication of the U.S. Federal Government. Publication of EHP lies in the public domain and is therefore without copyright.
Research articles from EHP may be used freely. However, articles from the News section of EHP may contain photographs or figures copyrighted by other commercial organizations and individuals that may not be used without obtaining prior approval from the holder of the copyright.
Use of any materials published in EHP should be acknowledged (for example, “Reproduced with permission from Environmental Health Perspectives“) and a reference provided for the article from which the material was reproduced.
EHP publishes career opportunity and meeting advertisements free of charge as space becomes available. Advertisements are run subject to their appropriateness and at the discretion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw, or otherwise handle all advertisements submitted at their discretion. Publication of advertisements in EHP does not imply any endorsement of the editors or of the NIEHS.
If you are interested in advertising in EHP, contact Karen Warren at email@example.com, or call 919-653-2581.
Sign Up to Receive E-mail Alerts
Recent Advance Publications
- Epigenetic Influences on Associations between Air Pollutants and Lung Function in Elderly Men: The Normative Aging Study
- Associations between Traffic Noise, Particulate Air Pollution, Hypertension, and Isolated Systolic Hypertension in Adults: The KORA Study
- Estimating the Health Effects of Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Strategies: Addressing Parametric, Model, and Valuation Challenges
- Environmental Burden of Disease in Europe: Assessing Nine Risk Factors in Six Countries
- Non-Renal Effects and the Risk Assessment of Environmental Cadmium Exposure
- Cellular Mechanism of the Nonmonotonic Dose Response of Bisphenol A in Rat Cardiac Myocytes
- Influence of Urbanicity and County Characteristics on the Association between Ozone and Asthma Emergency Department Visits in North Carolina
- AdvPubl: Air pollution, lung function, and DNA methylation in the elderly http://t.co/12FGPUWyJi
- AdvPubl: Traffic noise, PM2.5, and hypertension http://t.co/hFd9ScKbLa
- EHPNoonNews: CNN—CDC releases Vital Signs report on hospitals and antibiotic resistance http://t.co/XTRmkyKODX
- EHPNoonNews: Nature—U.S. seeks research revival for underground nuclear waste http://t.co/Gut3CyBxWv
- EHPNoonNews: NYTimes—Infections linked to Chinese seafood markets in New York http://t.co/ugKj7tGg6D