Have a Question about EHP?
Hugh A. Tilson, PhD
Jane C. Schroeder, MPH, DVM, PhD
Questions about the News section:
Susan M. Booker
Questions about the Perspectives and Research sections, including manuscript submission:
Rita B. Hanson
Questions about the EHP International Program:
International Program Manager
General questions about EHP: email@example.com
Questions about this website (reporting broken links, downloading PDFs, etc.): firstname.lastname@example.org
EHP is a publication of the U.S. Federal Government. Publication of EHP lies in the public domain and is therefore without copyright.
Research articles from EHP may be used freely. However, articles from the News section of EHP may contain photographs or figures copyrighted by other commercial organizations and individuals that may not be used without obtaining prior approval from the holder of the copyright.
Use of any materials published in EHP should be acknowledged (for example, “Reproduced with permission from Environmental Health Perspectives“) and a reference provided for the article from which the material was reproduced.
EHP publishes career opportunity and meeting advertisements free of charge as space becomes available. Advertisements are run subject to their appropriateness and at the discretion of the editors. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or request revision of advertisements submitted at their discretion. Publication of advertisements in EHP does not imply any endorsement of the editors or of the NIEHS.
If you are interested in advertising in EHP, contact Karen Warren at email@example.com, or call 919-653-2581.
CEHN July 2014 Article of the Month
“Outdoor Formaldehyde and NO2 Exposures and Markers of Genotoxicity in Children Living Near Chipboard Industries” (Environ Health Perspect; DOI:10.1289/ehp.1307259) has been selected by the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN) as its July 2014 Article of the Month. These CEHN summaries discuss the potential policy implications of current children’s environmental health research.
Sign Up to Receive E-mail Alerts
Recent Advance Publications
- Prenatal Organochlorine and Methylmercury Exposure and Memory and Learning in School-Age Children in Communities Near the New Bedford Harbor Superfund Site, Massachusetts
- Ligand Binding and Activation of PPARγ by Firemaster® 550: Effects on Adipogenesis and Osteogenesis in Vitro
- Effects of Developmental Activation of the AhR on CD4+ T-Cell Responses to Influenza Virus Infection in Adult Mice
- Prenatal and Postnatal Serum PCB Concentrations and Cochlear Function in Children at 45 Months of Age
- Variability in Temperature-Related Mortality Projections under Climate Change
- Environmental Health Research Recommendations from the Inter-Environmental Health Sciences Core Center Working Group on Unconventional Natural Gas Drilling Operations
- Residential Greenness and Birth Outcomes: Evaluating the Influence of Spatially Correlated Built-Environment Factors
- EHPNoonNews: Pennsylania's complicated groundwater contamination http://t.co/M1eoNBJgWD @livingonearth
- EHPNoonNews: Cleaning up contaminated lands on Long Island http://t.co/qGOZgezRTg @newsday
- EHPNoonNews: Vibrio infections on the Chesapeake Bay http://t.co/HX2vf4CJGp @washingtonpost
- EHPNoonNews: CDC's Environmental Public Health Tracking Network in action http://t.co/VXJY2AtLHC @cdcgov
- Trending EHP news this week: Rethinking sterile: the hospital microbiome http://t.co/AU6rVNREbi