EHP Site Announcement
9 November 2016
Introducing the EHP News Page
Since 1993 the News section of EHP has provided readers with objective, accurate information on timely environmental health topics. After years as one of the most popular features of EHP, and as our main tool for reaching a broader audience, we felt it was time the News had its own home on our website. We are now pleased to present our brand-new page devoted exclusively to EHP News!
The page will be updated frequently with
- the latest EHP News content
- media coverage of EHP research from around the web
- EHP News articles that offer insight into the science behind recent events
The page includes its own “Search EHP News” function so visitors can find exactly the information they need in EHP’s vast library of environmental health news coverage. Bookmark the page or access it via the “Featured News” section on the EHP home page.
Are there features you would like to see? Not finding what you want? Let us know.
MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS >>
The Announcements page is reserved for EHP announcements only. If you wish to announce a conference or other event, you have the option of posting a banner ad on the EHP website.
Banner ads are published free of charge and posted exactly as they arrive. EHP assumes no responsibility for incomplete or erroneous ads. Banner ads are posted at the top of the webpage and appear across the site on a rotating basis.
Publication of banner ads in EHP does not imply endorsement of the editors or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw, or request revision of ads submitted.
Instructions:• Submit your ad in one of two dimensions:
468 x 60 pixels or 728 x 90 pixels.
• Submit your ad as a PNG, JPG, or GIF file.
• Provide an active URL for the event being advertised.
• Indicate a specific expiration date (direction such as “in 30 days” is unacceptable).
• Check your spelling.
• Submit banner ads to the EHP Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.