My Journal Shelf
EHP is now available on My Journal Shelf, a pilot project of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) to provide quick access to current issues of scientific journals. Learn more about My Journal Shelf from NIAID.
EHP is proud to announce its 2013 Paper of the Year is “450K Epigenome-Wide Scan Identifies Differential DNA Methylation in Newborns Related to Maternal Smoking during Pregnancy” [Environ Health Perspect 120(10):1425–1431 (2012); doi:10.1289/ehp.1205412]. The Paper of the Year award is given to the most highly cited Research Article, Commentary, or Review Article published in the preceding 12 months.
Congratulations to authors Bonnie R. Joubert, Siri E. Håberg, Roy M. Nilsen, Xuting Wang, Stein E. Vollset, Susan K. Murphy, Zhiqing Huang, Cathrine Hoyo, Øivind Midttun, Lea A. Cupul-Uicab, Per M. Ueland, Michael C. Wu, Wenche Nystad, Douglas A. Bell, Shyamal D. Peddada, and Stephanie J. London.
Children’s Health Collection 2013 is now available for browsing and downloading. The collection includes everything we've published on children's health from October 2012 through September 2013—you'll find abstracts of peer-reviewed research articles, reviews, and commentaries, plus quick links to relevant news articles, editorials, and podcasts.
Environment and Health—
Bridging South, North, East and West
Basel, Switzerland 19–23 August 2013
Sign Up to Receive E-mail Alerts
Recent Advance Publications
- Diethylstilbestrol (DES)-Stimulated Hormonal Toxicity is Mediated by ERα Alteration of Target Gene Methylation Patterns and Epigenetic Modifiers (DNMT3A, MBD2, and HDAC2) in the Mouse Seminal Vesicle
- Anogenital Distance and Penile Length in Infants with Hypospadias or Cryptorchidism: Comparison with Normative Data
- DNA Methylation in Oocytes and Liver of Female Mice and Their Offspring: Effects of High-Fat-Diet–Induced Obesity
- Environmental Noise Pollution in the United States: Developing an Effective Public Health Response
- Enablers and Barriers to Large-Scale Uptake of Improved Solid Fuel Stoves: A Systematic Review
- Breastfeeding: A Potential Excretion Route for Mothers and Implications for Infant Exposure to Perfluoroalkyl Acids
- Polyfluoroalkyl Chemicals and Menopause among Women 20-65 Years of Age (NHANES)
- Trending EHP news this week: Urban gardening: managing the risks of contaminated soil http://t.co/zw0j6x2JCd
- Trending EHP research this week: Insulin resistance & environmental pollutants http://t.co/JYJUvdlttu
- AdvPubl: DES-mediated methylation and gene expression http://t.co/6ieuF3FMe1
- AdvPubl: Anogenital distance and penile length in infants with hypospadias and cryptorchidism http://t.co/d6GU2dS3wk
- AdvPubl: DNA methylation in oocytes of obese mice http://t.co/OpVVZBvME2