You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Simonds C, Toward a Buddhist Ecological Ethic of Care, Religions, 10.3390/rel14070893, 14, 7, (893), (2023).
- Kanankege K, Traynor I, Perez A, A reanalysis: Do hog farms cause disease in North Carolina neighborhoods?, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 10.3389/fvets.2022.1052306, 9, (2023).
- Schmidt S, Bearing the Brunt: Who Breathes the Air Pollutants from Hog CAFOs in North Carolina?, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP13526, 131, 8, (2023).
- Lewis B, Battye W, Aneja V, Kim H, Bell M, Modeling and Analysis of Air Pollution and Environmental Justice: The Case for North Carolina’s Hog Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP11344, 131, 8, (2023).
- Hall J, Khanjar N, Seyoum G, Ravichandran V, Galarraga J, Garg A, Casteel R, Wilson S, 20 Years of Environmental Injustice and the Mississippi Hog Industry: Spatial and Statistical Analyses for Low-Wealth Communities and Communities of Color, Environmental Justice, 10.1089/env.2021.0103, (2023).
- Sanchez L, Warziniack T, Knowles M, The inequitable exposure of socially vulnerable groups to water shortages across the United States, Environmental Research Letters, 10.1088/1748-9326/acb06d, 18, 4, (044022), (2023).
- Son J, Bell M, Concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) in relation to environmental justice related variables in Wisconsin, United States, Journal of Exposure Science & Environmental Epidemiology, 10.1038/s41370-023-00598-y, (2023).
- LeMasters K, Delamater P, Brinkley-Rubinstein L, Edwards J, Robinson W, Pence B, Mass probation: Temporal and geographic correlation of county-level probation rates & mental health in North Carolina, SSM - Mental Health, 10.1016/j.ssmmh.2023.100189, 3, (100189), (2023).
- Rudko N, Muenich R, Garcia M, Xu T, Development of a point-source model to improve simulations of manure lagoon interactions with the environment, Journal of Environmental Management, 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.116332, 325, (116332), (2023).
- Ayala-Ramirez M, MacNell N, McNamee L, McGrath J, Akhtari F, Curry M, Dunnon A, Fessler M, Garantziotis S, Parks C, Fargo D, Schmitt C, Motsinger-Reif A, Hall J, Miller F, Schurman S, Association of distance to swine concentrated animal feeding operations with immune-mediated diseases: An exploratory gene-environment study, Environment International, 10.1016/j.envint.2022.107687, 171, (107687), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.