You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Rimmler S, Shaughnessy S, Tatum E, Muhammad N, Hawkins S, Lightfoot A, White-Williamson S, Woods C, Photovoice Reveals Residents’ Concerns for Air and Water Quality in Industry-Impacted Rural Community, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph20095656, 20, 9, (5656), (2023).
- BELLO N, Effects of locating abattoir to the neighbouring communities in Kano State, NigeriaEffects of locating abattoir to the neighbouring communities in Kano State, Nigeria, lnternational Journal of Geography and Geography Education, 10.32003/igge.1161854, 48, (187-201), (2023).
- Schmidt S, Bearing the Brunt: Who Breathes the Air Pollutants from Hog CAFOs in North Carolina?, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP13526, 131, 8, (2023).
- Lewis B, Battye W, Aneja V, Kim H, Bell M, Modeling and Analysis of Air Pollution and Environmental Justice: The Case for North Carolina’s Hog Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP11344, 131, 8, (2023).
- Gigot C, Pisanic N, Kruczynski K, Gregory Rivera M, Spicer K, Kurowski K, Randad P, Koehler K, Clarke W, Holmes P, Hall D, Hall D, Heaney C, SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Prevalence among Industrial Livestock Operation Workers and Nearby Community Residents, North Carolina, 2021 to 2022, mSphere, 10.1128/msphere.00522-22, 8, 1, (2023).
- Hall J, Khanjar N, Seyoum G, Ravichandran V, Galarraga J, Garg A, Casteel R, Wilson S, 20 Years of Environmental Injustice and the Mississippi Hog Industry: Spatial and Statistical Analyses for Low-Wealth Communities and Communities of Color, Environmental Justice, 10.1089/env.2021.0103, (2023).
- Burbank A, Hernandez M, Jefferson A, Perry T, Phipatanakul W, Poole J, Matsui E, Environmental justice and allergic disease: A Work Group Report of the AAAAI Environmental Exposure and Respiratory Health Committee and the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 10.1016/j.jaci.2022.11.025, 151, 3, (656-670), (2023).
- Hong L, Zhang R, Zhao J, A 3,5-dinitropyridin-2yl Substituted Flavonol-based Fluorescent Probe for Rapid Detection of H2S in Water, Foodstuff Samples and Living Cells, Journal of Fluorescence, 10.1007/s10895-023-03427-5, (2023).
- Hong L, Sun L, Li C, Zhang R, Zhao J, Multiple Applications of a Novel Fluorescence Probe with Large Stokes Shift and Sensitivity for Rapid H2S Detection, Journal of Fluorescence, 10.1007/s10895-023-03377-y, (2023).
- Nogueira L, White K, Environmental Justice, Equity and Cancer, Environmental Oncology, 10.1007/978-3-031-33750-5_9, (213-244), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.