You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Zhu Q, Yu M, Bai G, Zhou C, Meng R, Huang B, Gong W, Zhang H, Hu R, Hou Z, Xiao Y, Jin D, Qin M, Hu J, Xiao J, He G, Lin L, Liang X, Guo Y, Liu T, Ma W, The joint associations of ambient air pollutants and weather factors with mortality: Evidence from a national time-stratified case-crossover study in China, Science of The Total Environment, 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.168129, 907, (168129), (2024).
- Kloog I, Zhang X, Methods to Advance Climate Science in Respiratory Health, Immunology and Allergy Clinics of North America, 10.1016/j.iac.2023.07.002, 44, 1, (97-107), (2024).
- Chen S, Xu B, Shi T, Yang Q, Short-term effect of ambient air pollution on outpatient visits for children in Guangzhou, China, Frontiers in Public Health, 10.3389/fpubh.2023.1058368, 11, (2023).
- Fang X, Huang S, Zhu Y, Lei J, Xu Y, Niu Y, Chen R, Short-term exposure to ozone and asthma exacerbation in adults: A longitudinal study in China, Frontiers in Public Health, 10.3389/fpubh.2022.1070231, 10, (2023).
- Jasińska-Biliczak A, Ikwuwunna E, New directions for the realisation of SDGs given the economic and welfare costs incurred by air pollution, Frontiers in Environmental Science, 10.3389/fenvs.2023.1220325, 11, (2023).
- Wang X, Gao C, Xia Y, Xu X, Li L, Liu Y, Yao X, Cao N, Li Z, Fang X, Effect of Air Pollutants and Meteorological Factors on Daily Outpatient Visits of Allergic Rhinitis in Hohhot, China, Journal of Asthma and Allergy, 10.2147/JAA.S430062, Volume 16, (1217-1228), (2023).
- Bi J, D’Souza R, Moss S, Senthilkumar N, Russell A, Scovronick N, Chang H, Ebelt S, Acute Effects of Ambient Air Pollution on Asthma Emergency Department Visits in Ten U.S. States, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP11661, 131, 4, (2023).
- Heffernan C, Peng R, Gentner D, Koehler K, Datta A, A dynamic spatial filtering approach to mitigate underestimation bias in field calibrated low-cost sensor air pollution data, The Annals of Applied Statistics, 10.1214/23-AOAS1751, 17, 4, (2023).
- Roeser A, Sese L, Chassagnon G, Chaigne B, Dunogue B, Tran Ba S, Jebri S, Brillet P, Revel M, Aubourg F, Dhote R, Caux F, Annesi-Maesano I, Mouthon L, Nunes H, Uzunhan Y, The association between air pollution and the severity at diagnosis and progression of systemic sclerosis-associated interstitial lung disease: results from the retrospective ScleroPol study, Respiratory Research, 10.1186/s12931-023-02463-w, 24, 1, (2023).
- Xu R, Huang S, Shi C, Wang R, Liu T, Li Y, Zheng Y, Lv Z, Wei J, Sun H, Liu Y, Extreme Temperature Events, Fine Particulate Matter, and Myocardial Infarction Mortality, Circulation, 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.122.063504, 148, 4, (312-323), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.