You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Mogaraju J, Machine learning strengthened prediction of tracheal, bronchus, and lung cancer deaths due to air pollution, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 10.1007/s11356-023-29448-y, 30, 45, (100539-100551), (2023).
- Zhao K, Peng G, Wang K, Li F, Distribution, sources, and health risk of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives in the watershed: the case of Yitong River, China, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 10.1007/s11356-023-27042-w, 30, 26, (68536-68547), (2023).
- Chang K, Teng C, Hsu Y, Tsai S, Lin H, Hsieh T, Muo C, Hsu C, Chou R, Long-Term Exposure to Air Pollution Associates the Risk of Benign Brain Tumor: A Nationwide, Population-Based, Cohort Study in Taiwan, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics10040176, 10, 4, (176), (2022).
- Gawełko J, Cierpiał-Wolan M, Bwanakare S, Czarnota M, Association between Air Pollution and Squamous Cell Lung Cancer in South-Eastern Poland, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph191811598, 19, 18, (11598), (2022).
- Zong H, Brimblecombe P, Sun L, Wei P, Ho K, Zhang Q, Cai J, Kan H, Chu M, Che W, Lau A, Ning Z, Reducing the Influence of Environmental Factors on Performance of a Diffusion-Based Personal Exposure Kit, Sensors, 10.3390/s21144637, 21, 14, (4637), (2021).
- Guo H, Liu J, Wei J, Ambient Ozone, PM1 and Female Lung Cancer Incidence in 436 Chinese Counties, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph181910386, 18, 19, (10386), (2021).
- Moon D, Kwon S, Kim S, Kim W, Air Pollution and Incidence of Lung Cancer by Histological Type in Korean Adults: A Korean National Health Insurance Service Health Examinee Cohort Study, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph17030915, 17, 3, (915), (2020).
- Li J, Sun Y, Wang C, Guo Z, Shen Y, Zhu W, AND-Logic Based Fluorescent Probe for Selective Detection of Lysosomal Bisulfite in Living Cells, Analytical Chemistry, 10.1021/acs.analchem.9b02749, 91, 18, (11946-11951), (2019).
- Turner M, Krewski D, Diver W, Pope C, Burnett R, Jerrett M, Marshall J, Gapstur S, Ambient Air Pollution and Cancer Mortality in the Cancer Prevention Study II, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP1249, 125, 8, (2017).
- Gharibvand L, Shavlik D, Ghamsary M, Beeson W, Soret S, Knutsen R, Knutsen S, The Association between Ambient Fine Particulate Air Pollution and Lung Cancer Incidence: Results from the AHSMOG-2 Study, Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP124, 125, 3, (378-384), (2016).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.