You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Krichen M, Abdalzaher M, Elwekeil M, Fouda M, Managing natural disasters: An analysis of technological advancements, opportunities, and challenges, Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems, 10.1016/j.iotcps.2023.09.002, 4, (99-109), (2024).
- HACISALİHOĞLU A, BALCI S, İklim Değişikliğinin Çocuk Sağlığına Etkisi ve Çözüm ÖnerileriThe Effect of Climate Change on Children’s Health and Solution Suggestions, Artuklu International Journal of Health Sciences, 10.58252/artukluder.1180448, 3, 1, (93-97), (2023).
- Miller M, Nwosu C, Nyamwanza A, Jacobs P, Assessing Psychosocial Health Impacts of Climate Adaptation: A Critical Review, NEW SOLUTIONS: A Journal of Environmental and Occupational Health Policy, 10.1177/10482911231173068, 33, 1, (37-50), (2023).
- Lee R, Tao Z, Prybutok S, Jang S, Dalaijamts C, Chiu W, Newman G, Unseen risk: Mapping contamination hazards to enhance risk perception in Galena Park, Texas, Climate Risk Management, 10.1016/j.crm.2023.100532, 41, (100532), (2023).
- Reeves F, Potter B, Toward a Cardio-Environmental Risk Model: Environmental Determinants of Cardiovascular Disease, Canadian Journal of Cardiology, 10.1016/j.cjca.2023.06.419, 39, 9, (1166-1181), (2023).
- Qi M, Ding R, Zhang M, Luo N, Lin R, Zhang Y, Wang Y, Unraveling the impact of external forcing and internal variability on dust storm frequency reduction in Northwest China, Climate Dynamics, 10.1007/s00382-023-06999-x, (2023).
- Kiran D, Sander W, Duncan C, Empowering Veterinarians to Be Planetary Health Stewards Through Policy and Practice, Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 10.3389/fvets.2022.775411, 9, (2022).
- Leal Filho W, Ternova L, Fayyaz M, Abubakar I, Kovaleva M, Donkor F, Anuga S, Matamanda A, Djekic I, Umar I, Olooto F, Meirelles M, Nagy G, May J, May M, Ebhuoma E, Begum H, An analysis of climate change and health hazards: results from an international study, International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management, 10.1108/IJCCSM-08-2021-0090, 14, 4, (375-398), (2022).
- Zhao Y, Deng L, Li Z, Wang Y, Quantitative Attribution of Vertical Motion Responsible for Summer Heavy Rainfall Over North China, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 10.1029/2021JD035765, 127, 2, (2022).
- Parks R, Anderson G, Nethery R, Navas-Acien A, Dominici F, Kioumourtzoglou M, Tropical cyclone exposure is associated with increased hospitalization rates in older adults, Nature Communications, 10.1038/s41467-021-21777-1, 12, 1, (2021).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.