You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Nishihama Y, Nakayama S, Isobe T, Jung C, Iwai-Shimada M, Kobayashi Y, Michikawa T, Sekiyama M, Taniguchi Y, Yamazaki S, Urinary Metabolites of Organophosphate Pesticides among Pregnant Women Participating in the Japan Environment and Children’s Study (JECS), International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph18115929, 18, 11, (5929), (2021).
- Leonel Javeres M, Habib R, Judith Laure N, Abbas Shah S, Valis M, Kuca K, Muhammad Nurulain S, Chronic Exposure to Organophosphates Pesticides and Risk of Metabolic Disorder in Cohort from Pakistan and Cameroon, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph18052310, 18, 5, (2310), (2021).
- Cornwell G, Xiao H, Berg L, Burrows S, Simulated Dust Transport in the Convective Boundary Layer, Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 10.1029/2020JD033429, 126, 5, (2021).
- Hyland C, Kogut K, Gunier R, Castorina R, Curl C, Eskenazi B, Bradman A, Organophosphate pesticide dose estimation from spot and 24-hr urine samples collected from children in an agricultural community, Environment International, 10.1016/j.envint.2020.106226, 146, (106226), (2021).
- Banhela N, Naidoo P, Naidoo S, Association between pesticide exposure and paraoxonase-1 (PON1) polymorphisms, and neurobehavioural outcomes in children: a systematic review, Systematic Reviews, 10.1186/s13643-020-01330-9, 9, 1, (2020).
- Cathey A, Watkins D, Sánchez B, Tamayo-Ortiz M, Solano-Gonzalez M, Torres-Olascoaga L, Téllez-Rojo M, Peterson K, Meeker J, Onset and tempo of sexual maturation is differentially associated with gestational phthalate exposure between boys and girls in a Mexico City birth cohort, Environment International, 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105469, 136, (105469), (2020).
- Wang X, Murison J, Wang J, Leong G, Wu Z, Li Q, Dermal exposure assessment to trinexapac-ethyl: a case study of workers in golf course in Hawaii, USA, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 10.1007/s11356-020-10566-w, 28, 1, (1072-1076), (2020).
- Katsikantami I, Colosio C, Alegakis A, Tzatzarakis M, Vakonaki E, Rizos A, Sarigiannis D, Tsatsakis A, Estimation of daily intake and risk assessment of organophosphorus pesticides based on biomonitoring data – The internal exposure approach, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 10.1016/j.fct.2018.10.047, 123, (57-71), (2019).
- Soares S, Rosado T, Barroso M, Vieira D, Gallardo E, Organophosphorus pesticide determination in biological specimens: bioanalytical and toxicological aspects, International Journal of Legal Medicine, 10.1007/s00414-019-02119-9, 133, 6, (1763-1784), (2019).
- Grieneisen M, Zhang M, The Extensive Use of Pesticide Use Report (PUR) Data in Scholarly Scientific Research, Managing and Analyzing Pesticide Use Data for Pest Management, Environmental Monitoring, Public Health, and Public Policy, 10.1021/bk-2018-1283.ch006, (115-132), (2018).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.