You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Zhu S, Li C, Xu J, Zhang H, Su Y, Wu Y, Huang H, Exposure to Chloramine and Chloroform in Tap Water and Adverse Perinatal Outcomes in Shanghai, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 10.3390/ijerph19116508, 19, 11, (6508), (2022).
- Jütte M, Große J, Abdighahroudi M, Schüth C, Lutze H, Novel insights into chlorine dioxide based disinfection mechanisms – investigation of the reaction with amino acids, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, 10.1039/D1EW00812A, 8, 3, (630-639), (2022).
- Gensberger-Reigl S, Rodrigues Guimarães Abreu V, Pischetsrieder M, Analysis of Chlorate in Chemical Leavening Agents Used for Bakery Products by Liquid Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 10.1021/acs.jafc.2c04627, 70, 47, (14940-14946), (2022).
- Ye W, Tian F, Xu B, Zhao D, Ye J, Wang B, Lai F, Tan Y, Hu X, Insights into the enhanced degradation of flumequine by UV/ClO2 integrated process: Kinetics, mechanisms and DBPs-related toxicity in post-disinfection, Separation and Purification Technology, 10.1016/j.seppur.2021.119846, 280, (119846), (2022).
- Mitchell B, The chlorine dioxide controversy: A deadly poison or a cure for COVID-19?, International Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences, 10.5897/IJMMS2021.1461, 13, 2, (13-21), (2021).
- Sun Y, Xia P, Korevaar T, Mustieles V, Zhang Y, Pan X, Wang Y, Messerlian C, Relationship between Blood Trihalomethane Concentrations and Serum Thyroid Function Measures in U.S. Adults, Environmental Science & Technology, 10.1021/acs.est.1c04008, 55, 20, (14087-14094), (2021).
- Wang Y, Yin M, Zheng X, Li W, Ren X, Chitosan/mesoporous silica hybrid aerogel with bactericidal properties as hemostatic material, European Polymer Journal, 10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2020.110132, 142, (110132), (2021).
- Kály-Kullai K, Wittmann M, Noszticzius Z, Rosivall L, Can chlorine dioxide prevent the spreading of coronavirus or other viral infections? Medical hypotheses, Physiology International, 10.1556/2060.2020.00015, 107, 1, (1-11), (2020).
- Wastensson G, Eriksson K, Inorganic chloramines: a critical review of the toxicological and epidemiological evidence as a basis for occupational exposure limit setting, Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 10.1080/10408444.2020.1744514, 50, 3, (219-271), (2020).
- Mamelkina M, Herraiz-Carboné M, Cotillas S, Lacasa E, Sáez C, Tuunila R, Sillanpää M, Häkkinen A, Rodrigo M, Treatment of mining wastewater polluted with cyanide by coagulation processes: A mechanistic study, Separation and Purification Technology, 10.1016/j.seppur.2019.116345, 237, (116345), (2020).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.