You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Franken R, Schinkel J, Spaan S, Validation and Recalibration of the Asbestos Removal Exposure Assessment Tool (AREAT), Annals of Work Exposures and Health, 10.1093/annweh/wxad010, 67, 5, (650-662), (2023).
- Gualtieri A, Journey to the centre of the lung. The perspective of a mineralogist on the carcinogenic effects of mineral fibres in the lungs, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.130077, 442, (130077), (2023).
- Kusiorowski R, Lipowska B, Kujawa M, Gerle A, Problem of asbestos-containing wastes in Poland, Cleaner Waste Systems, 10.1016/j.clwas.2023.100085, 4, (100085), (2023).
- Khan F, Shah A, Wang S, Mehmood S, Wang J, Liu W, Xu X, A Comprehensive Review on Epoxy Biocomposites Based on Natural Fibers and Bio-fillers: Challenges, Recent Developments and Applications, Advanced Fiber Materials, 10.1007/s42765-022-00143-w, 4, 4, (683-704), (2022).
- Nuvoli B, Antoniani B, Libener R, Maconi A, Sacconi A, Carosi M, Galati R, Identification of novel COX-2 / CYP19A1 axis involved in the mesothelioma pathogenesis opens new therapeutic opportunities, Journal of Experimental & Clinical Cancer Research, 10.1186/s13046-021-02050-1, 40, 1, (2021).
- Abdollah M, Amiruddin H, Nordin M, Effect of fibre length and composition on the tribological attributes of oil palm fibre polymeric composite: organic brake friction material, Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 10.1108/ILT-01-2021-0019, 73, 4, (614-620), (2021).
- Wei L, Choy Y, Cheung C, Chu H, Comparison of tribology performance, particle emissions and brake squeal noise between Cu-containing and Cu-free brake materials, Wear, 10.1016/j.wear.2020.203577, 466-467, (203577), (2021).
- Bardelli F, Brun F, De Panfilis S, Cloetens P, Capella S, Belluso E, Bellis D, Di Napoli A, Cedola A, Chemo-physical properties of asbestos bodies in human lung tissues studied at the nano-scale by non-invasive, label free x-ray imaging and spectroscopic techniques, Toxicology Letters, 10.1016/j.toxlet.2021.05.002, 348, (18-27), (2021).
- S. Zayyan M, Risk Factors for Ovarian Cancer, Tumor Progression and Metastasis, 10.5772/intechopen.86712, (2020).
- Wallis S, Emmett E, Hardy R, Casper B, Blanchon D, Testa J, Menges C, Gonneau C, Jerolmack D, Seiphoori A, Steinhorn G, Berry T, Challenging Global Waste Management – Bioremediation to Detoxify Asbestos, Frontiers in Environmental Science, 10.3389/fenvs.2020.00020, 8, (2020).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.