You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Nguyen D, Vu M, Le V, Pham V, Impacts of Charge Air Parameters on Combustion and Emission Characteristics of a Diesel Marine Engine, Thermo, 10.3390/thermo3030030, 3, 3, (494-514), (2023).
- Sharma P, Dabi M, Sahoo B, Exploring the potential of ternary fuel blends for enhanced engine efficiency and reduced emissions: application of multi-objective optimization, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 10.1080/15567036.2023.2231394, 45, 3, (8751-8770), (2023).
- Qin Y, Sun C, Li D, Zhang H, Wang H, Duan Y, Does urban air pollution have an impact on public health? Empirical evidence from 288 prefecture-level cities in China, Urban Climate, 10.1016/j.uclim.2023.101660, 51, (101660), (2023).
- Pham V, Kim J, Lee W, Choi J, Effects of hydrogen mixture ratio and scavenging air temperature on combustion and emission characteristics of a 2-stroke marine engine, Energy Reports, 10.1016/j.egyr.2022.11.207, 9, (195-216), (2023).
- Pham V, Kim J, Lee W, Choe S, Le V, Choi J, Effects of Piston Bowl Geometry on Combustion and Emissions of a Four-Stroke Heavy-Duty Diesel Marine Engine, Applied Sciences, 10.3390/app122413012, 12, 24, (13012), (2022).
- Pham V, Le V, Yeo S, Choi J, Lee W, Effects of the Injector Spray Angle on Combustion and Emissions of a 4-Stroke Natural Gas-Diesel DF Marine Engine, Applied Sciences, 10.3390/app122311886, 12, 23, (11886), (2022).
- Dudorova N, Belan B, The Relationship between Particulate Air Pollution and Mortality: The Case of Tomsk, Russia, Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics, 10.1134/S1024856022060094, 35, 6, (694-703), (2022).
- Liu T, Tang H, Lei S, Peng Y, Asian dust storms result in a higher risk of the silicosis hospital admissions, Journal of Environmental Health Science and Engineering, 10.1007/s40201-021-00777-9, 20, 1, (305-314), (2022).
- Pham V, Rho B, Kim J, Lee W, Choi J, Effects of Various Fuels on Combustion and Emission Characteristics of a Four-Stroke Dual-Fuel Marine Engine, Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 10.3390/jmse9101072, 9, 10, (1072), (2021).
- Seol J, Pham V, Lee W, Effects of the Multiple Injection Strategy on Combustion and Emission Characteristics of a Two-Stroke Marine Engine, Energies, 10.3390/en14206821, 14, 20, (6821), (2021).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.