You can view the full content in the following formats:
- Arfaeinia H, Ghaemi M, Jahantigh A, Soleimani F, Hashemi H, Secondhand and thirdhand smoke: a review on chemical contents, exposure routes, and protective strategies, Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 10.1007/s11356-023-28128-1, 30, 32, (78017-78029), (2023).
- Buran M, Samet J, SECONDHAND TOBACCO SMOKE, Environmental Toxicants, 10.1002/9781119438922.ch24, (911-926), (2020).
- Jahangiri M, Eskandari F, Karimi N, Hasanipour S, Shakerian M, Zare A, Self-Reported, Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses Among Restaurant Workers in Shiraz City, South of Iran, Annals of Global Health, 10.5334/aogh.2440, 85, 1, (2019).
- Asfar T, McClure L, Arheart K, Ruano-Herreria E, Gilford C, Moore K, Dietz N, Ward K, Lee D, Caban-Martinez A, Integrating Worksite Smoking Cessation Services Into the Construction Sector: Opportunities and Challenges, Health Education & Behavior, 10.1177/1090198119866900, 46, 6, (1024-1034), (2019).
- Eisenberg M, Lopez D, Lee H, Tobacco Policy Regression in Arizona Worksites, American Journal of Health Promotion, 10.4278/0890-1171-22.1.22, 22, 1, (22-24), (2016).
- Wei B, Bernert J, Blount B, Sosnoff C, Wang L, Richter P, Pirkle J, Temporal Trends of Secondhand Smoke Exposure: Nonsmoking Workers in the United States (NHANES 2001–2010), Environmental Health Perspectives, 10.1289/EHP165, 124, 10, (1568-1574), (2016).
- Dingle P, Tapsell P, Tremains I, Tan R, Environmental Tobacco Smoke and Ventilation in 20 Social Venues in Perth, Western Australia, Indoor and Built Environment, 10.1177/1420326X0201100304, 11, 3, (146-152), (2016).
- Lee J, Moore R, Martin S, Unobtrusive Observations of Smoking in Urban California Bars, Journal of Drug Issues, 10.1177/002204260303300410, 33, 4, (983-999), (2016).
- Park J, Lee C, Kim K, Son B, Kim J, Suh C, Kim S, Yu S, Kim S, Choi W, Kim D, Park Y, Park S, Lee S, Decrease in the urine cotinine concentrations of Korean non-smokers between 2009 and 2011 following implementation of stricter smoking regulations, International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, 10.1016/j.ijheh.2015.10.001, 219, 1, (123-128), (2016).
- Hoyt A, Canfield M, Romitti P, Botto L, Anderka M, Krikov S, Tarpey M, Feldkamp M, Associations between maternal periconceptional exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke and major birth defects, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 10.1016/j.ajog.2016.07.022, 215, 5, (613.e1-613.e11), (2016).
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.