- Gao N, Yang L, Lu X, Zhu L, Feng J, Non-negligible vector effect of micro(nano)plastics on tris(1,3-dichloro-2-propyl) phosphate in zebrafish quantified by toxicokinetic model, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.132928, 463, (132928), (2024).
- Cao L, Wei L, Du Q, Su Y, Ye S, Liu K, Spleen Toxicity of Organophosphorus Flame Retardant TDCPP in Mice and the Related Mechanisms, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics11030231, 11, 3, (231), (2023).
- Li Y, Wang X, Zhu Q, Xu Y, Fu Q, Wang T, Liao C, Jiang G, Organophosphate Flame Retardants in Pregnant Women: Sources, Occurrence, and Potential Risks to Pregnancy Outcomes, Environmental Science & Technology, 10.1021/acs.est.2c06503, 57, 18, (7109-7128), (2023).
- Esplugas R, Linares V, Bellés M, Domingo J, Schuhmacher M, In vitro neurotoxic potential of emerging flame retardants on neuroblastoma cells in an acute exposure scenario, Toxicology in Vitro, 10.1016/j.tiv.2022.105523, 87, (105523), (2023).
- Hu P, Ke S, Vinturache A, Chen Y, Ding G, Zhang Y, Organophosphate esters, airway inflammation, and lung function among U.S. participants: A nationally representative cross-sectional study from NHANES, 2011–2012, Science of The Total Environment, 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.164755, 892, (164755), (2023).
- Yan Z, Feng C, Leung K, Luo Y, Wang J, Jin X, Wu F, Insights into the geographical distribution, bioaccumulation characteristics, and ecological risks of organophosphate esters, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.130517, 445, (130517), (2023).
- Dou M, Wang L, A review on organophosphate esters: Physiochemical properties, applications, and toxicities as well as occurrence and human exposure in dust environment, Journal of Environmental Management, 10.1016/j.jenvman.2022.116601, 325, (116601), (2023).
- Yang W, Braun J, Vuong A, Percy Z, Xu Y, Xie C, Deka R, Calafat A, Ospina M, Burris H, Yolton K, Cecil K, Lanphear B, Chen A, Associations of gestational exposure to organophosphate esters with gestational age and neonatal anthropometric measures: The HOME study, Environmental Pollution, 10.1016/j.envpol.2022.120516, 316, (120516), (2023).
- Wiegand J, Avila-Barnard S, Nemarugommula C, Lyons D, Zhang S, Stapleton H, Volz D, Triphenyl phosphate-induced pericardial edema in zebrafish embryos is dependent on the ionic strength of exposure media, Environment International, 10.1016/j.envint.2023.107757, 172, (107757), (2023).
- Xu S, Yu Y, Qin Z, Wang C, Hu Q, Jin Y, Effects of 2-ethylhexyl diphenyl phosphate exposure on the glucolipid metabolism and cardiac developmental toxicity in larval zebrafish based on transcriptomic analysis, Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology, 10.1016/j.cbpc.2023.109578, 267, (109578), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.