- Cheng B, Alapaty K, Arunachalam S, Spatiotemporal trends in PM2.5 chemical composition in the conterminous U.S. during 2006–2020, Atmospheric Environment, 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.120188, 316, (120188), (2024).
- Meng H, Bai G, Wang L, Analysis of the spatial and temporal distribution characteristics of AOD in typical industrial cities in northwest China and the influence of meteorological factors, Atmospheric Pollution Research, 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101957, 15, 1, (101957), (2024).
- Wang S, Zhao G, Zhang C, Kang N, Liao W, Wang C, Xie F, Association of Fine Particulate Matter Constituents with the Predicted 10-Year Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease Risk: Evidence from a Large-Scale Cross-Sectional Study, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics11100812, 11, 10, (812), (2023).
- Dong Q, Meng X, Gong J, Zhu T, A review of advances in black carbon exposure assessment and health effects, Chinese Science Bulletin, 10.1360/TB-2023-0409, (2023).
- Mananga E, Lopez E, Diop A, Dongomale P, Diane F, The impact of the air pollution on health in New York City, Journal of Public Health Research, 10.1177/22799036231205870, 12, 4, (2023).
- Zetlen H, Stanley Lee A, Nurhussien L, Sun W, Kang C, Zanobetti A, Rice M, Personal air pollution exposure and metals in the nasal epithelial lining fluid of COPD patients, Environmental Research: Health, 10.1088/2752-5309/acbbe5, 1, 2, (021002), (2023).
- Cao Y, Sun T, Wang Z, Lei F, Lin L, Zhang X, Song X, Zhang X, Zhang P, She Z, Cai J, Yang S, Jia P, Li J, Li H, Association between one-year exposure to air pollution and the prevalence of pulmonary nodules in China, Journal of Breath Research, 10.1088/1752-7163/accbe4, 17, 3, (036003), (2023).
- Li B, Ma Y, Zhou Y, Chai E, Research progress of different components of PM2.5 and ischemic stroke, Scientific Reports, 10.1038/s41598-023-43119-5, 13, 1, (2023).
- Nag P, Sun Y, Reich B, Spatio-temporal DeepKriging for interpolation and probabilistic forecasting, Spatial Statistics, 10.1016/j.spasta.2023.100773, 57, (100773), (2023).
- Kamai E, Ruiz B, Van Horne Y, Barahona D, Bejarano E, Olmedo L, Eckel S, Johnston J, Farzan S, Agricultural burning in Imperial Valley, California and respiratory symptoms in children: A cross-sectional, repeated measures analysis, Science of The Total Environment, 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.165854, 901, (165854), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.