- Nikolopoulou D, Ntzani E, Kyriakopoulou K, Anagnostopoulos C, Machera K, Priorities and Challenges in Methodology for Human Health Risk Assessment from Combined Exposure to Multiple Chemicals, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics11050401, 11, 5, (401), (2023).
- Dawson D, Lau C, Pradeep P, Sayre R, Judson R, Tornero-Velez R, Wambaugh J, A Machine Learning Model to Estimate Toxicokinetic Half-Lives of Per- and Polyfluoro-Alkyl Substances (PFAS) in Multiple Species, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics11020098, 11, 2, (98), (2023).
- Breivik K, McLachlan M, Wania F, Added value of the emissions fractions approach when assessing a chemical's potential for adverse effects as a result of long-range transport, Environmental Science: Advances, 10.1039/D3VA00189J, 2, 10, (1360-1371), (2023).
- Li L, Chen C, Li D, Breivik K, Abbasi G, Li Y, What do we know about the production and release of persistent organic pollutants in the global environment?, Environmental Science: Advances, 10.1039/D2VA00145D, 2, 1, (55-68), (2023).
- Olsen A, Li D, Li L, Explore the Dosimetric Relationship between the Intake of Chemical Contaminants and Their Occurrence in Blood and Urine, Environmental Science & Technology, 10.1021/acs.est.2c08470, 57, 26, (9526-9537), (2023).
- Zhang Z, Sangion A, Wang S, Gouin T, Brown T, Arnot J, Li L, Hazard vs. exposure: Does it make a difference in identifying chemicals with persistence and mobility concerns?, Water Research, 10.1016/j.watres.2023.120610, 245, (120610), (2023).
- Niu S, Chen X, Chen R, Zou Y, Zhang Z, Li L, Hageman K, Ng C, Dong L, Understanding inter-individual variability in short-chain chlorinated paraffin concentrations in human blood, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.130235, 443, (130235), (2023).
- Buckley T, Egeghy P, Isaacs K, Richard A, Ring C, Sayre R, Sobus J, Thomas R, Ulrich E, Wambaugh J, Williams A, Cutting-edge computational chemical exposure research at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environment International, 10.1016/j.envint.2023.108097, 178, (108097), (2023).
- Rivera B, Ghetu C, Chang Y, Truong L, Tanguay R, Anderson K, Tilton S, Leveraging Multiple Data Streams for Prioritization of Mixtures for Hazard Characterization, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics10110651, 10, 11, (651), (2022).
- Hubbard H, Ring C, Hong T, Henning C, Vallero D, Egeghy P, Goldsmith M, Exposure Prioritization (Ex Priori): A Screening-Level High-Throughput Chemical Prioritization Tool, Toxics, 10.3390/toxics10100569, 10, 10, (569), (2022).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.