- Hu X, Cao J, Qian Y, Zhou W, Zheng Z, Extreme heat events in mainland China from 1981 to 2015: Spatial patterns, temporal trends, and urbanization impacts, Sustainable Cities and Society, 10.1016/j.scs.2023.104999, 100, (104999), (2024).
- Sun H, Tang H, Fang J, Dai H, Zhao H, Xu S, Xiang Q, Tian Y, Jiao Y, Luo T, Huang M, Shu J, Zang L, Liu H, Guo Y, Xu W, Bai X, A Chinese longitudinal maternity cohort study (2013–2021) on intrahepatic cholestasis phenotypes: Risk associations from environmental exposure to adverse pregnancy outcomes, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2023.132915, 463, (132915), (2024).
- Wang X, Application of Remote Sensing Technology in Different Natural Disasters, Highlights in Science, Engineering and Technology, 10.54097/hset.v44i.7390, 44, (390-400), (2023).
- Arkelova M, Gogushev Z, Bittirov I, Bolatchiev K, Bittirov A, Ecosystemic epidemiological, epizootological, and sanitary-hygienic assessment of human and animal echinococcosis in the North Caucasus region, Hygiene and sanitation, 10.47470/0016-9900-2023-102-6-556-560, 102, 6, (556-560), (2023).
- Kabardiev S, Bittirov A, Aliev A, Gogushev Z, Echinococcosis of animals and humans as a socially dangerous problem in a densely populated subject of the North Caucasus, Hygiene and sanitation, 10.47470/0016-9900-2023-102-1-34-39, 102, 1, (34-39), (2023).
- Hidalgo García D, Arco Díaz J, Mitigation and Resilience of Local Climatic Zones to the Effects of Extreme Heat: Study on the City of Barcelona (Spain), Urban Science, 10.3390/urbansci7040102, 7, 4, (102), (2023).
- Guedes G, Andrade L, Silva C, Noronha K, Rodrigues D, Martins A, Profiling sociodemographic attributes and extreme precipitation events as mediators of climate-induced disasters in municipalities in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil, Frontiers in Human Dynamics, 10.3389/fhumd.2023.1138277, 5, (2023).
- Koch M, Matzke I, Huhn S, Sié A, Boudo V, Compaoré G, Maggioni M, Bunker A, Bärnighausen T, Dambach P, Barteit S, Assessing the Effect of Extreme Weather on Population Health Using Consumer-Grade Wearables in Rural Burkina Faso: Observational Panel Study, JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 10.2196/46980, 11, (e46980), (2023).
- ÜRKMEZ H, GÜLSOY S, Karaçam, kızılçam, boylu ardıç ve meşe ormanlarında bitki tür çeşitliliği ve çevresel faktör ilişkileriPlant species diversity and environmental factor relations in black pine, brutian pine, crimean juniper and oak forests, Turkish Journal of Forestry | Türkiye Ormancılık Dergisi, 10.18182/tjf.1336614, (223-234), (2023).
- Skarha J, Spangler K, Dosa D, Rich J, Savitz D, Zanobetti A, Heat-related mortality in U.S. state and private prisons: A case-crossover analysis, PLOS ONE, 10.1371/journal.pone.0281389, 18, 3, (e0281389), (2023).
- See more
Restore your content access
Note: This functionality works only for purchases done as a guest. If you already have an account, log in to access the content to which you are entitled.