EHP Site Announcement
24 October 2016
EHP at the APHA 2016 Annual Meeting
If you’re attending the American Public Health Association (APHA) 2016 Annual Meeting and Expo in Denver (October 30–November 2), stop by the NIEHS booth (#1214) in the Exhibition Hall. Children’s Health Editor Martha M. Dimes will be available to discuss EHP submissions, Children’s Health topics, and more.
MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS >>
The Announcements page is reserved for EHP announcements only. If you wish to announce a conference or other event, you have the option of posting a banner ad on the EHP website.
Banner ads are published free of charge and posted exactly as they arrive. EHP assumes no responsibility for incomplete or erroneous ads. Banner ads are posted at the top of the webpage and appear across the site on a rotating basis.
Publication of banner ads in EHP does not imply endorsement of the editors or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw, or request revision of ads submitted.
• Submit your ad in one of two dimensions:
468 x 60 pixels or 728 x 90 pixels.
• Submit your ad as a PNG, JPG, or GIF file.
• Provide an active URL for the event being advertised.
• Indicate a specific expiration date (direction such as “in 30 days” is unacceptable).
• Check your spelling.
• Submit banner ads to the EHP Web Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.