EHP Site Announcement
19 October 2016
Announcing EHP’s Children’s Health Web Page
EHP is pleased to launch its new Children’s Health page. This dynamic page will feature timely children’s health research and news as they are published in EHP as well as links to related material. The page includes its own “Search Children’s Health” function so visitors can search our full library of children’s health content by topic, author, or publication year and find exactly the information they need. Bookmark the page or access it via the “Featured Children’s Health” section on EHP’s home page.
The page also includes links to
- EHP’s popular Children’s Health Collections
- Government resources
- Information from and about children’s health organizations
- Reports of interest
- Links to webinars, meetings, and other events related to children’s health
Along with the main features, the resources will be updated regularly. Follow EHP on Facebook and Twitter for alerts about updates to the Children’s Health page, and more.
Are there features you would like to see? Have a meeting or webinar to announce? Not finding what you want? Contact Martha M. Dimes, Children’s Health Editor.
MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS >>
The Announcements page is reserved for EHP announcements only. If you wish to announce a conference or other event, you have the option of posting a banner ad on the EHP website.
Banner ads are published free of charge and posted exactly as they arrive. EHP assumes no responsibility for incomplete or erroneous ads. Banner ads are posted at the top of the webpage and appear across the site on a rotating basis.
Publication of banner ads in EHP does not imply endorsement of the editors or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw, or request revision of ads submitted.
• Submit your ad in one of two dimensions:
468 x 60 pixels or 728 x 90 pixels.
• Submit your ad as a PNG, JPG, or GIF file.
• Provide an active URL for the event being advertised.
• Indicate a specific expiration date (direction such as “in 30 days” is unacceptable).
• Check your spelling.
• Submit banner ads to the EHP Web Editor at email@example.com.