Career Opportunities from the Web
28 September 2017
Postdoctoral Research Associate Position in Environmental Health
The position is for a Postdoctoral Associate in Environmental health to conduct and support research for centers that study exposure to environmental contamination in Puerto Rico and its contribution to adverse birth outcome and early child development. The Postdoctoral Associate will work closely with scientists from different disciplines across multiple institutions to collect and analyze large, complex environmental/ biological datasets. This is a multiyear appointment with opportunities for career development and growth.
Desired area of expertise: Environmental Epidemiology
- Perform applied research and analysis in environmental health informatics and/or epidemiology
- Develop, propose and execute new interdisciplinary research efforts
- Participate in external professional activities (i.e. publication of research, attendance/participation in professional conferences)
- Provide management support for the research centers
- Mentor graduate and undergraduate students
To learn more about the research, please visit:
To apply, please visit: https://neu.peopleadmin.com/postings/50237
For more information, contact Dr. Akram Alshawabkeh, Snell Professor of Engineering, email: firstname.lastname@example.orgExpires on: 30 November 2017
MORE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES >>
About Career Opportunities
Career opportunity announcements are published free of charge and posted exactly as they arrive. EHP assumes no responsibility for incomplete or erroneous announcements.
Publication of announcements in EHP does not imply endorsement of the editors or of the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. The editors reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw, or request revision of announcements submitted.
• Do not include logos or graphics of any kind.
• Submit your announcement as a Word document.
• At the top of the announcement, indicate the name of the position, the affiliated institution, and the location.
• At the bottom of the announcement, indicate a specific closing date (direction such as “in 30 days” is unacceptable).
• Ensure all hyperlinks work.
• Check your spelling.
• Submit announcements to the EHP Web Editor at email@example.com.