Our annual Children’s Health Collections comprise peer-reviewed Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Editorials, and News published in EHP the preceding year.
- Children’s Health Collection 2015 (Also available as a 6.0-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2014 (Also available as a 4.6-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2013 (Also available as a 5.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2012 (4.8-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2011 (9.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2010 (6.9-MB PDF)
Bisphenol A (BPA) Collection
Human exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), one of the highest-volume chemicals produced globally, is ubiquitous. Many studies have shown BPA to have estrogenic activity in vitro and in vivo, making it a topic of ongoing interest to the toxicology and regulatory communities. The BPA Collection includes abstracts of dozens of BPA-related Commentaries, Reviews, and Research Articles published between 2007 and 2011.
- BPA Collection (4.2-MB PDF)
EHP is pleased to announce that “The Prevalence of Antibiotic-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Nasal Carriage among Industrial Hog Operation Workers, Community Residents, and Children Living in Their Households: North Carolina, USA,” published in EHP in the April 2017 issue, has been selected by the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN) as its October 2017 Article of the Month. (more…)
EHP is pleased to announce that “A Difference-in-Differences Approach to Assess the Effect of a Heat Action Plan on Heat-Related Mortality, and Differences in Effectiveness According to Sex, Age, and Socioeconomic Status (Montreal, Quebec)” has been awarded Honorable Mention as one of the Best Environmental Epidemiology Papers published in 2016. (more…)