Our annual Children’s Health Collections comprise peer-reviewed Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Editorials, and News published in EHP the preceding year.
- Children’s Health Collection 2015 (Also available as a 6.0-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2014 (Also available as a 4.6-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2013 (Also available as a 5.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2012 (4.8-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2011 (9.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2010 (6.9-MB PDF)
Bisphenol A (BPA) Collection
Human exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), one of the highest-volume chemicals produced globally, is ubiquitous. Many studies have shown BPA to have estrogenic activity in vitro and in vivo, making it a topic of ongoing interest to the toxicology and regulatory communities. The BPA Collection includes abstracts of dozens of BPA-related Commentaries, Reviews, and Research Articles published between 2007 and 2011.
- BPA Collection (4.2-MB PDF)
We are pleased to announce our new impact factor of 9.78, up from 8.44 last year. Based on our impact factor, EHP is now #4 out of 229 Environmental Science journals, #4 out of 176 Public, Environmental & Occupational Health journals, and #2 out of 92 Toxicology journals. Thanks to all the authors, reviewers, readers, and EHP staff who have contributed to our success.
EHP is pleased to announce that it is now operating under a continuous publication workflow! As indicated in a previous announcement, continuous publication allows EHP to post new content online throughout the month, as each paper becomes ready for an issue. This gets content out to our readers much more quickly than the old issue-based model, and unlike our previous Advance Publication model, these are final, edited articles. (more…)