Our annual Children’s Health Collections comprise peer-reviewed Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Editorials, and News published in EHP the preceding year.
- Children’s Health Collection 2015 (Also available as a 6.0-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2014 (Also available as a 4.6-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2013 (Also available as a 5.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2012 (4.8-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2011 (9.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2010 (6.9-MB PDF)
Bisphenol A (BPA) Collection
Human exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), one of the highest-volume chemicals produced globally, is ubiquitous. Many studies have shown BPA to have estrogenic activity in vitro and in vivo, making it a topic of ongoing interest to the toxicology and regulatory communities. The BPA Collection includes abstracts of dozens of BPA-related Commentaries, Reviews, and Research Articles published between 2007 and 2011.
- BPA Collection (4.2-MB PDF)
Come visit EHP Editor-in-Chief Sally Darney at the 29th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Society of Environmental Epidemiology, to be held in Sydney, Australia, 24–28 September 2017. She looks forward to talking with EHP authors, reviewers, and editors. Contact Sally directly to make an appointment with her.
EHP is pleased to announce that “Maternal and Cord Blood Manganese Concentrations and Early Childhood Neurodevelopment among Residents near a Mining-Impacted Superfund Site,” published in EHP on 28 June 2017, has been selected by the Children’s Environmental Health Network (CEHN) as its August 2017 Article of the Month. (more…)