Our annual Children’s Health Collections comprise peer-reviewed Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Editorials, and News published in EHP the preceding year.
- Children’s Health Collection 2015 (Also available as a 6.0-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2014 (Also available as a 4.6-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2013 (Also available as a 5.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2012 (4.8-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2011 (9.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2010 (6.9-MB PDF)
Bisphenol A (BPA) Collection
Human exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), one of the highest-volume chemicals produced globally, is ubiquitous. Many studies have shown BPA to have estrogenic activity in vitro and in vivo, making it a topic of ongoing interest to the toxicology and regulatory communities. The BPA Collection includes abstracts of dozens of BPA-related Commentaries, Reviews, and Research Articles published between 2007 and 2011.
- BPA Collection (4.2-MB PDF)
EHP is pleased to present the abstracts from the 29th Annual Scientific Conference of the International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE), held in Sydney, Australia, 24–28 September 2017. The conference was hosted by The University of Sydney and cosponsored by the Woolcock Institute of Medical Research, with the theme “Healthy Places, Healthy People—Where Are the Connections?”
We now offer expanded metrics on where EHP articles are being mentioned online! Be sure to check out the Altmetric badges where you see them on articles.