Our annual Children’s Health Collections comprise peer-reviewed Research Articles, Reviews, Commentaries, Editorials, and News published in EHP the preceding year.
- Children’s Health Collection 2015 (Also available as a 6.0-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2014 (Also available as a 4.6-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2013 (Also available as a 5.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2012 (4.8-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2011 (9.5-MB PDF)
- Children’s Health Collection 2010 (6.9-MB PDF)
Bisphenol A (BPA) Collection
Human exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), one of the highest-volume chemicals produced globally, is ubiquitous. Many studies have shown BPA to have estrogenic activity in vitro and in vivo, making it a topic of ongoing interest to the toxicology and regulatory communities. The BPA Collection includes abstracts of dozens of BPA-related Commentaries, Reviews, and Research Articles published between 2007 and 2011.
- BPA Collection (4.2-MB PDF)
As we begin a new year, we are highlighting EHP articles that attracted the most viewers in 2016: (more…)
Since 1993 the News section of EHP has provided readers with objective, accurate information on timely environmental health topics. After years as one of the most popular features of EHP, and as our main tool for reaching a broader audience, we felt it was time the News had its own home on our website. We are now pleased to present our brand-new page devoted exclusively to EHP News! (more…)